ES - Knight-Marshal

breee at juno.com breee at juno.com
Sat Jul 25 09:58:02 PDT 1998

>that was three, trevor just got out of the hospital less than 1 month
>ago! - Arabella
Kate and Vivaine's Mom in
>>hospitals.

There now that there are three.......no one else is permitted to get hurt
or be hospitalized!  I wish you all good health and "double happiness"!
I look forward to seeing you all soon!
Please keep info coming on how they are doing......
Arabella I just wanted to give you a "verbal hug" and just let you know
that we all think you are "A TERRIFIC MOM"!   We should all have been so
lucky to of had a MOM like you!   Trevor is a very lucky little boy!  And
he has a really great DAD too!   My prayers for strength have been with
you all!

love
bree~