ES - Warlord Water Help

Richard Threlkeld rjt at acm.org
Wed Jul 29 17:59:48 PDT 1998

I have located 6 55 gallon water barrels we can use this weekend.  I am
willing to fill them at my house, but I need some people to get them to and
from the event.  Each barrel weighs about 450 pounds when full, so a normal
1/4 ton pickup truck could probably carry 2 of them.  I am working on
getting a flat-bed trailer that could carry them all. Then I would need
someone with a 2 inch hitch to pull it.

If you can help either way, please call me at 817-265-6943 (metro).  It is
my business line, but leave a message and I will be paged.  Leave your
mundane name, SCA name (I may not know the other one, your phone number, and
what you can do.  Email will do also, but I am out of pocket with a new
client during the day this week and can only check my mail at night.

Thanks,
Caelin
MKA: Richard Threlkeld
817-265-6943