ES - Dancing and Warlord/King's Champion

Mararede at AOL.com Mararede at AOL.com
Sun Jul 12 13:48:56 PDT 1998

In a message dated 98-07-12 13:57:03 EDT,  Mara wrote:

<< I could dance I would!
 > Mara
 Okay, you can dance at Zene Laureling at Elfsea Defender.

 Crandall >>

That is too wonderful! Congratulations, Excellency!

Also, just a reminder, Elfsea, that Warlord is just around the corner. Is your
A & S ready! Got your sunscreen? Is __Anybody__ going to be here?
I know that many people will be away on vacation;  Afan and I are very
concerned about getting everything done for the event. All the preliminary
set-up is done, all we need now are volunteers to help set-up the site. We
need waterbearers, people to set up pavillions, trolls, constable deputies,
load trucks on Friday, tear-down on Sunday, and many other things. . . .
Please remember, these events do not happen by themselves! This is your
Barony; we need you to make it happen! Have you contacted the stewards to
volunteer?
You can contact us at
Mara-- Mararede at aol.com
Afan--Kelticnot at aol.com