ES - Moving: Almost Done!

Mike C. Baker kihe at ticnet.com
Sun Jul 19 19:38:40 PDT 1998

For any who may or may not have been keeping track
(and may or may not be interested): I've (almost) finished moving, too.

(Last load awaits me outside the front door, and I'm taking a
few minutes to cool off...)

New Phone: 214-342-5371
Address:  8036 Deer Trail
               Dallas TX 75238

(By way of reference, this is the house Tiernan Shepard left to move
some impossible distance, somewhere in Maine ... north of Flagpole
Hill.)

BTW, have things been all that quiet? Have not seen any traffic on
the Elfsea list since before the 4th, I don't think...

Mike C. Baker
SCA: Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
"Other": Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard)
My opinions are my own -- who else would want them?
e-mail: kihe at ticnet.com OR kihe at rocketmail.com