ES - Not gone and Hopefully not forgotten

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 23 20:10:52 PDT 1998

Hi everyone,

I am dropping this message to let everyone know that I am not gone for
good.  I am merely being consumed by that Great Void known as work.  The
reason for this message is to let everyone know that Fool's Court and
Revel is still being planned for Halloween day.  Lady Arabella who by
the way is doing an excellent job with the Scroll.  Even better than I
did.  Now I am jealous...), I will be contacting you in a couple of day
to talk about putting an announcement in the Scroll.  By the way, if
anyone has any suggestions for a site.  I am not saying we are not going
to use the Lake Arlington site.  I am asking for a backup plan in case
it is not available.  If you have any sugeestions about the event, a
site, a new type of energy able to let me do everything I have to during
my general 26 hour day...    let me know.  I am on-line at home and able
to check my mail more frequently.

By the way I hope everyone is doing well (including Vicountess Kate.)
Raimond