ES - Oyez ... Oyez ...

Timothy of Glastonbury timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 23:03:00 PDT 1998

My Lords and Ladies, pray atten!

I will be organizing the field Heraldry for the /various/ lists at
Kingdom Warlord/King's Champion.  And I even this large windbag will
need some help to pull it off.

If you have never been a Field Herald and would like to try, this is
an excellent opportunity.  I will be available during Armor Inspection
each day to run through the basics with anyone who would be willing to
assist.

Without Heralds, a list is two men hitting each other with sticks ...
come help forge the dream in Ansteorra and make this tournament one
which the whole Kingdom will enjoy, not simply the fighters...

Timothy of Glastonbury