ES - contact for Rebecca (Middle Eastern dancer)

James D. Logan/Jane Sitton-Logan hammer at brazosnet.com
Fri Jul 31 15:44:08 PDT 1998

Fond greetings from  Madeleine de Lyndesaye.

I am trying to find contact information for a Middle Eastern dancer
named Rebecca.  She has long brown hair, and is very light
complexioned.  I have lost her address and phone number, and can't
remember her mundane name.

I was at Spring Fair when last I saw her.

I need to get a message to her that her portable holes made by Laird
Logan will be on their way to meet up with her at Pennsic.

If anyone knows her, please ask her to email me at:

hammer at brazosnet.com

or write me at:

Jane Sitton-Logan
1410 W. Elm St., #208