ES - August Moot

Estella Flather stella at flash.net
Fri Jul 10 03:30:31 PDT 1998

Greetings to the Barony of Elfsea
>From your Seneschal Mistress Stella-

Please remember that Moot in August will be held on TUESDAY the 4th at the Coors Distribution Center at I-35W and Meacham Blvd. This is to try out a possible new Moot site. We will be meeting at the Tandy Center in downtown Fort Worth for September and October on our normal meeting night of the first Thursday, Thanks, Asa! We have also been offered the use of the Desert Dancer's Studio for meetings. Thanks, Dangerous! So be alert for these changes as we try to find a meeting site that is the most convenient for all of us.

Thanks to everybody for your work on Kingdom Warlord! It was hot and miserable, but we survived and even enjoyed the event despite the last minute water emergency which was heroically forestalled by the autocrats HL Mara and Lady Afan, (no I didn't get their titles wrong, they both got awards at the event!) with help from Lady Arabella. Are they good or what!

In Service,
Mistress Stella Silvana