ES - I'm back....

Terry Harper terryharper at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 27 13:47:02 PDT 1998

Xene said...

>Does anybody know how to make a dry-ice evaporating cooler?  I remember
>Reginlief described one that Tor made to cool their tent at some event
>using dry ice and a fan, but don't remember the details.  I have some
>battery operated fans, and was just wondering what we could do about
it...

Okay, just take some dry ice in a cake pan or other appropriate holder,
then place the battery powered fax in front of it.  Be careful!  Dry ice
will burn you.  Watch the children and keep them away from it!  However,
it will cool something wonderful!  If you close up your tent with this
inside, it's like haveing air-conditioning without the noise and
electricy.

Terry A. Harper                             //\\
aka (SCA)                                   |  |
Mistress Reginlief Ragnarsdottir      /\     ||     /\
Barony of Elfsea                      | \___/--\___/ |
Kingdom of Ansteorra                   \_/  \__/  \_/