ES - Death in Family

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Wed Jul 29 18:47:38 PDT 1998

Axel , Jeanmaire & Diane

Our prayers go out to you and all your relatives.  We will light a
candle and keep you on our prayer list, as well as ask all of those
close to us to hold you in their hearts and thoughts.

The loss of a parent, much less two at one fell stroke is enough to
wound the soul of even the most strong-hearted of us, and I think I
speak for all of us who wish you well in this time when you need it
most.

Ceatta & Robin

--
Spence Mabry