ES - Warlord Water Help

Richard Threlkeld rjt at acm.org
Wed Jul 29 20:50:54 PDT 1998

It is nice to have such responses.  It would be better to find someone who
is not already pulling a trailer and is coming from somewhere nearby, if
that is possible. It would prevent two trips on Friday and two more on
Sunday.  I have a reasonable hitch on the Suburban, but its tires would
not successfully make the trip.

If I get no more efficient offers, I will gladly accept yours.  I will
call you Thursday evening with the final result.

Thanks,
Caelin