ES - I'm back

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Tue Jul 14 10:01:05 PDT 1998

Hi all,

I am back in Texas. First thank you all for the support that I received
both on the phone and in e-mail. It will be a long time before I am back to
myself. My father and were very close and very much alike. Getting to know
me will give you an idea what kind of person he was. Hopefully Arabella
will give me space in the scroll for an article on Jewish mourning customs
so that all of you will have a better understanding of my activities and
actions during the next year. Because of my wish to follow these customs to
the best of my ability, Sfi, Natalie and I will not be at Kingdom Warlord.
It is required that a person morn a period of 30 days for a close relative.
Warlord falls at the end of that 30 day period and on a fast day on the
Jewish calendar. I will try to make weapons pratice Sunday and maybe
tomorrow evening.

Sindara