ES - Roberto & Francesca moving to Ft. Worth

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Thu Jul 23 04:51:00 PDT 1998

Galen here!

Roberto's e-mail is giving him trouble, so I'm posting this for
him.

Greetings Elfsea,

As some of you may remember, my lady and I will be moving to Ft. Worth
this Sat.  Most of the friends that are helping us to load on Friday are
unable to help us unload on Sat.  Anyone who is available Sat. and is
willing to help would be greatly appreciated.  For more information,
respond privetly to this email or call us at (254)965-6165.

Many Thanks in Advance,
Roberto

P.S. Stay tuned to this channel for the house warming BBQ.