ES - FW: Branch in Ft. Worth

Vicki Marsh zarazina at flash.net
Thu Jul 23 14:38:03 PDT 1998

Greetings, Elfsea,

I was forwarded this message from the Kingdom Seneschal and am a little
busy with my studies right now.  Would any of you like to write back to
him? Froghaven3 at aol.com is his return address.

Thanks,
Xene, Baroness

Subject:	Branch in Ft. Worth

Greetings,

I am Conall Riabhach, of the Barony of Aquaterra in the Kingdom of An Tir.
 I have a good friend (as well as being my manager) who is relocating to
the Ft.  Worth, Tx. area.  I have threatened to contact the seneschal and
am now making good on my threats.
I would like the name and contact of the closest branch to Ft. Worth so
that my friend will not suffer from lack of medieval friendship.  She
should be coming down sometime in the next month.  Many thanks.
At three-quarters of an hour past Compline, I remain,
Conall