ES - Farewell to Ansteorra

Timothy of Glastonbury timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 22:54:40 PDT 1998

With deep regret I'm afraid it has become official ...

The mundane world has decided that my job is moving to California, and
after considerable thought, I've decided that I really should follow
it.  As such, in late August I will be leaving the golden brown field
of Ansteorra and moving to the unknown lands of the Barony of
Gyldenholt in the Kingdom of Caid.

There is simply no way I can explain how much it pains me to leave
Ansteorra but much more specifically to leave Elfsea.  When I rejoined
not so long ago, I was sure that there would be no one left that would
remember me, and yet from my first event (Fool's Revel, last) I was
welcomed back with open arms by so many I was stunned.  I will miss
you all horribly.

My job will be involving a good bit of travel and most of which will
either be here or to Houston, and so I should not be gone altogether,
but we shall see how that plays out.

Timothy of Glastonbury
mka Tim Rayburn
Soon to be Wayward Ansteorran