ES - Defender's Culture Camps

Matthew Saroff (Please Reply to the pobox address) matthew.saroff at lmco.com
Mon Jun 1 12:19:17 PDT 1998

Hi,
On Jun 1,  2:12pm, Vicki Marsh wrote:
> Subject: ES - Defender's Culture Camps
> Greetings,
>
> So far, it looks like we have two official Culture Camps and Coordinators.
>
> Norse - Mistress Reginleif
> Chivalric - Lady Simone
	What exactly is Chivalric culture?  I think of it more as a
political/nobility system thhan a culture, with there being chivalry in
Britain, France, Germany, Spain, etc. and each have different cultures, food,
and to some degrees different views as to fealty.
> Our fair Cousins from Bryn Gwlad evidenced an interest in a Burgundian Camp.
	Burgundians, huh?  There goes the neighborhood.  ;-)

Matthew Saroff
Do not reply directly to this message.  Reply to
msaroff at pobox.com