ES - Are you ready to RUMBLE!?!

sharon vivaine at flash.net
Fri Jun 5 04:15:21 PDT 1998

There has been alot going on with my mundane job lately, and moving some
departments around, including my own today, has been keeping me away from
playing this week. However, as this is my last missive due to my computers
about to be broken down and packed away for the rest of the day...

ONLY 10 hours, 47 minutes and 38 seconds remaining to HIGHLAND GAMES!
Whhooohooo!!!!

I dont know if i will make it out to the party tonight, but def see all of
you Saturday morning! Fight Honorable and be ready for a great show!

Vivaine

P.S. Hey Mara...a sneaky grin to you!