ES - web pages

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Fri Jun 5 08:07:17 PDT 1998

Spence Mabry wrote:

> Galen,
<snip>
> There are a number of us who have web pages, some that are even
> dedicated to the SCA and /or our personas.  I have no problem with
> people knowing mine and even linking to it.  Perhaps others feel the
> same way, and, in that case, perhaps they would not mind posting the
> addresses here for all of us to view.
>
> My SCA page is:
>
> http://www.flash.net/~smabry/docs/sca.htm
>
> and everyone is invited to come and look and enjoy.

Certainly, I see no problem with people posting their
website URLs here (I often include mine in my sigline),
but I hope to update the baronial website's links page
to include all of these, as well... someday.
After Highland Games.  After Christopher goes back
to his mother.  Don't ask when.

- Galen