ES - Highland Games Left and Hopefully found

Sharon Palkowetz vivaine at flash.net
Mon Jun 8 09:19:38 PDT 1998

doh! Obviously i meant that private..but in my allergic and busy at work state, Im
not paying much attention. Thanks all that responded. I'll try to get in touch with
everyone to see where we left all our stuff.

Thanks again for everyone being so supportive of me, esp when i wasnt feeling well.

Hugs to you all, and what a great barony this is.

Vivaine!