ES - Fool's Court and Revel

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 23 21:16:50 PDT 1998

I feel like I am caught in a loop.  For some reason (it seems), every
time I send a message to this list, it is about Fool's Court and Revel.
And who said I let that Crown go to my head.
Ok, here's the topic of this missiv.  Someone just asked me about what
kind of costume to wear if this event happens on Halloween.  I thought
about it for a moment and responded with "The Black Plague."  If memory
serves (it was such a long time ago), they used to have Grand Masquade
Balls to "Hide" from the plague.  Why does sound like a good idea (the
hiding from the real world idea)?  If you agree, respond.  If you
disagree, respond.  If you are not sure, check with someone else, and
respond.  Lady Anne, respond.

What else can I say? (DO NOT RESPOND!!!)
Raimond