ES - Fool's Court and Revel

CaptnAnn at AOL.com CaptnAnn at AOL.com
Wed Jun 24 03:55:41 PDT 1998

Greetings Raimond!

<< Someone just asked me about what
 kind of costume to wear if this event happens on Halloween.  I ... responded
with "The Black Plague."   ... they used to have Grand Masquade
 Balls to "Hide" from the plague.>>

True, however PLEASE remember that it is also Lord Charles and my SCA wedding!
Should our good folks really wear black at a wedding revel???  I'll get back
with everyone regarding the 'attire'...

<<  ...  What else can I say? (DO NOT RESPOND!!!)>>

(blah, blah, blah.... so ok, I responded!)   :-)

Look for further updates within the next 24 hours....  thanks.

Dancing for the Dream,

Lady Anne