ES - Fool's Court and Revel

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 24 05:29:45 PDT 1998

Yep maybe your caught in a rut those chariot wheels will do that! Any
Way I Think having it as a Plauge Masqerade would be great, Maybe Even
Make a Game of it See how many people get infected! Make it turn out
like in "Mask of the Red Death" by Edgar Allan Poe!

>I feel like I am caught in a loop.  For some reason (it seems), every
>time I send a message to this list, it is about Fool's Court and Revel.
>And who said I let that Crown go to my head.
>Ok, here's the topic of this missiv.  Someone just asked me about what
>kind of costume to wear if this event happens on Halloween.  I thought
>about it for a moment and responded with "The Black Plague."  If memory
>serves (it was such a long time ago), they used to have Grand Masquade
>Balls to "Hide" from the plague.  Why does sound like a good idea (the
>hiding from the real world idea)?  If you agree, respond.  If you
>disagree, respond.  If you are not sure, check with someone else, and
>respond.  Lady Anne, respond.
>
>What else can I say? (DO NOT RESPOND!!!)
>Raimond

Ld Darius of The Bells, Nautilus Persuviant
Patriarch of Rising Thunder
Apprentice to Miestres Eowyn ferch Rhys
2nd Artisan of Dargons Fire Tor
Willing participant in the plot for self
glorification Via my automatic signature!
(817)459-2504 no calls after 9:00 PM