ES - hightower's tourney

windell gibson draeco at swbell.net
Wed Jun 24 11:11:07 PDT 1998

Arabella de Montacute wrote:

>      Yippie - folks I just found out that Viscount Hightower's Tourney
> for the month of July will he held here in Arlington.  He had
> origionally discussed having it in both places and it's finally
> happened! Yeah! The theme for the tourney is Great Sword and there will
> be prizes given out for ladies and fighters. If you have any questions,
> address them to His Excellancy and his lovely wife, Kate.
>      I'll be driving to Flag Pole Hill this Sunday, for Hightower's June
> Tourney so my Lord Husband can shoot Archery with Lord Corwin MacEogan.
> Who will meet me there?  Vivaine and Hengist whould you like to carpool?
>
> Arabella

Gee, I didn't know it would make you so happy.  We will also have the
most chivalic youth award and the most chivalic of woman.  Please
everyone bring plenty of water.  Hightower and my self will be bringing
water too.  But if we see someone too red, hot or dehydrated we will
postpone the tourney for a few minutes.
We are looking forward to doing this in Elfsea.
always, V. Kate