ES - Hello

CaptnAnn at AOL.com CaptnAnn at AOL.com
Fri Jun 26 10:19:25 PDT 1998

Hi Daniel!

Hope things aren't too hectic & winding down for you there... it'll be great
to see you come home again, and I know a particular Lady whom will be glad to
have you back!  :-)
Charles has been working sooo much that we haven't had much time to spend
together lately.  And 10 days ago my Dad had a quadruple bypass...  he's doing
much better now, home and recouperating, and also into 12 weeks of rehab!

Not much more to say I guess... just trying to clean up the house for the
wedding -- oh yes, I'm also going to work on your purple garb.  Sould have it
done by next weekend so Charlie can get it to you.  I think it'll go very
nicely with your black leather (without the sleeves-version) doublet.  Do you
have an appropriate hat to wear??  Let me know and we'll see what I can come
up with.  Thanks, & see ya!

Anne