ES - Elfsea Scroll

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 8 14:07:30 PDT 1998

It has been brought to my attention that several people have not gotten
the regular subscriptions.  If you have not received yours I need to
know because I can put in an inquirery with the postal service for lost
mail and I can add you to the list.  They were mailed May 30 at the 24
hour postal branch at the Dallas/ Ft. Worth Airport.  Please call me or
e-mail me promptly because I will be going to the post office tomorrow
morning (June 9th) to fill out the paper work.
Thank you all and I am truly sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely and in faithful service to Barony and Kingdom,
Lady Arabella de Montacute, Chronicler
Barony of Elfsea,
Kingdom of Ansteorra
email - ladyarabella at hotmail.com