ES - Fw: 4th of July

Rob Macchietto rmacchie at stephenville.k12.tx.us
Wed Jun 17 19:43:55 PDT 1998

Greetings Elfsea,

I have forwarded this to the ES list on behest of our Senaschal.

Roberto Vespucci
----------
From: krikit <krikit_krikit at rocketmail.com>
To: rmacchie at stephenville.k12.tx.us
Subject: 4th of July
Date: Wednesday, June 17, 1998 5:22 PM

!

REPLYS MUST BE ADDRESSED TO
Krikit_krikit at Rocketmail.com

The 4th of July DEMO/celebration in Dragons Fire Tor
(Stephenville Texas), is drawing near...
However... there might be a VERY LARGE problem...
The Planning committee has decided to have us SHARE
the area with a group of GOAT BAR-B-Q people... So I
called the people... and now the city has says we
have to be somewhere else... I asked where... and
there was NO OTHER place where we can set up tents...
They tried to set us up on pavement, in a small
section that no one ever visits... I am very
disappointed with our city!!!! They have shoved us
out! Every time I speak with them, they sound as if
they would rather we just go away!
ANY IDEAS?
I will find out more by the end of the week...
Thanks to all who had offered to come help!
Thank you... and don't forget to email me directly...
                              Lauretta d'Avenport