ES -Correction on # 12 Defender

ELYSANDRE at AOL.com ELYSANDRE at AOL.com
Sun Jun 21 17:49:32 PDT 1998

Lance's name should be Lance de Courcey and my name should be Elysandre
Gernier.  Lance had to change his last name about the time he won Defender and
many people still know him by de Conde.  My name was just a simple typo.  If
you need any further info on us or on Duchess Karlanna who was a queen of love
and beauty just contact us at this e-mail address.

                                                        Elyssa