ES - period Advertising

breee at juno.com breee at juno.com
Mon Jun 22 20:32:45 PDT 1998

Wow!  Johnny is Chinese......but I don't think he is much of a
Bard.....he is rather shy.   Thanks for sharing that info with us!  I
have been working on Scottish history and was then going to check into
the Chinese history for the kids.
I think Johnny may know first hand about the Chinese history.

bree~

>This sounds GREAT!!!!  As a merchant always looking for a better
>angle, I am now looking for Bards that are willing to sing at Steppes
>Warlord.  Compensation negotiable, bartering will get you the best
>deal--- meals, transportation, wares from my booth..............  Call
>me at 817-293-1860 if interested.
>
>Lady Daungerous dhe Ruadh
>Desert Dancer Imports
>
>>Now you did it Darious. merchants are going to start asking us bards
>>to sing>>about thier wares...An now a song from our spocers...Oh boy
what this >>tidbit>>could start.

>>Lady Simone
>>
>>>This is a small blurb my server sent me this morning and I thought
>it>>>pretty cool, and relevant>>>Did You Know... China recently
announced that peddlers>>>living during the Tang dynasty (618-907 AD)
were the>>>creators of advertising. The first ads were in the >>form