ES - RE: 4th of July demo (Stephenville)

Mararede at AOL.com Mararede at AOL.com
Thu Jun 18 11:54:35 PDT 1998

I totally agree with Master Galen; I have a real problem about going where we
are not wanted (Well, not personally, but that's just me!). I was informed as
Central Regional Hospitaler that last year Dragonsfire Tor received _No_
newcomers as the result of a very long hot effort (Not that we didn't have
fun, anything at the Tor is always fun!)Years ago Elfsea bailed out of the
Mayfest demo because it was 'way to much effort and hassle with no results;
the Burleson demo was the same. We have had much better luck at Scottish
Festival, although conceivably there may come a time when we will no longer
get returns from it, either. It happens. And, yes, Lady Lauretta has had a
private post about my opinion (Which is just what this is, and no more. . . .
I calls 'em as I sees 'em!)       Mara