ES - RE: 4th of July demo (Stephenville)

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 19 08:13:53 PDT 1998

Ok - I have an idea.  Stonebridge Ranch in McKinney puts on a terrific
fire works display,lots of open land, free parking, other entertainment
and complete with music during the show ***FREE*** of charge on the 4th.
If ya'll are interested I'll get the particulars from my Mom!
Arabella

but as a group of mundanes going to