ES - Defender

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 22 08:37:44 PDT 1998

Greetings from your official Defender Steward,
     As of this morning, Elfsea Defender ASXXXIII (98) will be held at
Kounrty Junktion because the Canton site is already booked for an R-V
convention.
     At this time I have exhausted my energy to find a new site and I
need to conserve for the long haul.  After I get the newest addition of
the Scroll out this week I will be posting information and jobs needed
for Defender.  Thank you all for your time and effort in viewing the new
site, sorry that didn't work out.  If there are any other suggestions
let me know.

Sincerely and in faithful service to Barony and Kingdom,
Lady Arabella de Montacute, Chronicler
Steward, Elfsea Defender AS XXXIII (September 1998)
Barony of Elfsea,
Kingdom of Ansteorra
email - ladyarabella at hotmail.com