ES - Sunday's Fighter Practice

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 23 13:58:22 PDT 1998

There is a map in the Elfsea Atlas - Best way to Central Expressway in
dallas - Exit Northwest hwy (Loop 12) and go east drive till you arive
at the light at Buckner Blvd and North west Hwy.  turn left up the hill,
you'll see fighters on the left.  There are several ways I have found
which are more direct and easier, (I grew up in Dallas, in Lake
Highlands, Flag pole hill is in the area), so I can get you there from
anywhere.  Call me on the telephone (817) 467 6959 - Arabella