ES - Medical HELP info ASAP!!!!!

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 29 21:11:53 PDT 1998

     Almar why are you giving a dog pedialite????? That solution is
formutated for a young child who is ill and not holding down food or has
diarrea.  It probably has way too much salt and potassium for a dog.
And yes the kidneys process salt, I know I have a kidney disease.
     Next question, did you tell the vet you were giving her pedialite?
Did the Vet tell you to give her pedialite, I know that question sounds
strange, but I had a dog with allergies and was told to give her
chlortrimatron (allergy mediacation for people). Need more info, not
that I'm a vet.  Arabella