ES - Fool's Court & Masqued Revel -- For the Children

breee at juno.com breee at juno.com
Tue Jun 30 08:34:12 PDT 1998

Well that is also a very cute idea..........
turn in several small items for a larger one!  That would at least add a
very challenging game for the children.  There could be a candy bowl
decorated up in a most scarry way that the child would have to put their
hand into it to get the candy...........what a reward to those who show
such bravery!
When I was young there was a woman who played the witch so well that I
would not take the candy from her...........she stood behind the
smoldering chaldron with bones laying on the floor..........I was the
last child and thought "How foolish of the other children"...........but
then I didn't get the candy did I!  (*laughing*)  I would think a scarry
witch for the sugared one and a pretty princess for treats more suitable
for those who would not want to partake in sugar....ie fruit rolls or
drops.  sugarless candy.

 bree~