ES - Fwd: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: telecomm.sna.samsung.com: host...

willow l herbert jonwillowpel at juno.com
Sun Jun 14 08:16:14 PDT 1998

>You Wrote
>Hi!
>There has been concern, expressed to me in private, that there will be
>no
>light fighting at Kingdom Warlord/King's Champion. I know we talked
>about a
>light list, but you should know that there are complications. . . His
>Highness
>wants the Warlord list on Saturday and the Champion list on Sunday.
>Any ideas
>how we can work around this? In other words. . .
>___H-e-e-e-e-el-l-l-l-lp!___
>Mara

KIngdom Warlord is a traditional Heavy list.  That is why Queen's
champion was created.
If you want to do something for the light fighters could you set up a
dueling course. A sort of quest where you have to challenge someone to a
duel at various places. Like behind the Tavern. Have judges set up and
prizes for best duel, challenge. unusual weapon and style. You could have
the King's men coming around and breaking it up ever once and a while.
You could set up Hazards  beautiful women, beggars, food. You could even
open it up to heavy weapon fighters.
Willow