ES - Re: Elfsea History (Long)

Mararede at AOL.com Mararede at AOL.com
Fri Jun 19 12:10:50 PDT 1998

Darius, this is a partial list of what you asked for; it is from the handbook
that was compiled at our last Baronial investiture, and only goes up to 1995
Defender
Defenders 12-17 & Queens of Love and Beauty

12.1990 A.S. XXV  Lance de Conde & Elyssa Gernir
13.1991 AS XXVI Daffyh Whittaker and Octavia de Verdon
14. 1992 AS XXVII Kein MacEwan & Alisha MacLeod
15. 1993 AS XXVIII Abd al-Mahdi Jamal ibn Hakim and Valeria
16. 1994 AS XXXIX  Inman MacMoore and Athena Mawrcan Derwen Dhu
17.  1995 AS XXX Gunthar Johnson And Thyra of Blackoak Keep
Does anyone know 1996?

Rapier Defenders

1991 Sebastian Frobishire
1992 Estaban Diego Ramon de Oporto
1993 Robin of Gilwell
1994 Estaban Diego Ramon de Oporto
1995 Brendan McKuen

Archery Defenders

1993 Sebastian Frobishire
1994 Wayne of the Heights
1995 Sebastian Frobishire
1996  ????? (Possibly Sebastian Frobishire)
1997 Innes Dee

Bards

Jonathon DeLaufyson Macebearer (NO DATE)
1987 Charles Inman MacMoore
1989 Margery de Bray
1990 Penelope Stoddard
1991 Hossein ali Qomi
1992 Cedric Fithelere
1993 Lauretta d'Avenporte
1994 Gemma of Firth
1995 Briget O'Shaunesey
1996 Robin of Gilwell
1997 Galen of Bristol
1998 Robert FitzMorgan

Artisans

1992 Stella Silvana
1993 Custance nic Raibert Macconnachie
1994 Branwyn O'Brallaghan
1995 Eowyn ferch Rhys

I apologize for my lack of memory on the others.     Mara