ES - Birthday Party

Axel , Jeanmaire & Diane Remes remes at flash.net
Mon Jun 22 06:32:18 PDT 1998

I would like to thank everybody who came to my birthday party Saturday night, I had a fabulous time. I can not remember the last birthday party I had, yes I know its hard to remember back to your childhood when you reach 42, but my parents just weren't birthday party people (lots of great presents but not really any parties). This made Saturday's party especially special. Many thanks especially to my wife Jeanmaire and my two squires Viviane and Azalais who seem to have pulled off a miracle, coordinating a surprise party for me with most of the Barony, and keeping me from finding out about it.

Axel