ES - Sorry!

K B ocallahan at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 23 08:19:56 PDT 1998

Lady Anne--
Please accept my sincerest apologies for not making it to your house on
Friday.  My world was turned upside down and I ended up making an
emergency trip to New Mexico Wednesday through Friday afternoon.  I am
very sorry I didn't manage to let you know before.  I remembered that I
needed to, and then everything happened.  I ended up making those plans
at 9pm Tuesday night if that gives you any idea of the last minute
nature.
Again, I am deeply sorry, please forgive me.  I really do want to visit
with you and Charles.
--Aithne