ES - I am new and wanted to introduce myself

UseaNIKON at AOL.com UseaNIKON at AOL.com
Sun Jun 7 21:47:27 PDT 1998

<<Greetings from Duchess Willow de Wisp
Kind sir, I hope will be meeting you person soon. I hope to can come to
the Mid-Summer Ball on June 27. Would you please save a dance for me.
Willow>>

To the most beautiful and daring Duchess Willow de Wisp,
	I hate to inform you that I will not be at the Mid-Summer Ball on June 27,
for work and saving money for college has come to some importance. But I will
be at the War of the Staked Plains in Clovis over the July 4 holiday. If we do
not meet there I shall save you a dance when we do meet. Just as long as you
don't try to lift my kilt....LOL

Living the Dream,
Alasdair Mckenzie