ES - Highland Games Left and Hopefully found

Sharon Palkowetz vivaine at flash.net
Mon Jun 8 08:07:52 PDT 1998

Mara

In our haste to get home to meet Michael's dad, who was coming out of town last
minute, we left several pieces of live steel. Do you know if anyone picked them
up?  I believe it was a sword, daggar, flail, and two axes. Maybe more, i am not
sure coz i know michael went home and got more. I also left soem pictures there
to be used by Aoife (Ann). Im sending her an email too. I didnt want to post
this on the net just yet.  I thought that maybe if Stella got the stuff, you
might know as well.

Gotta run and thank you for lending me yoru belt. It was a cool honor to wear it
for all of 5 minutes :))

Luv ya!

Viv