ES - RE: 4th of July demo (Stephenville)

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 19 08:54:30 PDT 1998

Clan fireFall also does fireworks displays, I will ask if/when where and
such of david!

<Snip>
Ok - I have an idea.  Stonebridge Ranch in McKinney puts on a terrific
>fire works display,lots of open land, free parking, other entertainment
>and complete with music during the show ***FREE*** of charge on the
4th.
>If ya'll are interested I'll get the particulars from my Mom!
>Arabella

<snip>
>but as a group of mundanes going to
>>the same Fireworks display somewhere in the Metroplex.  Please
remember
>>that mundane means no SCA garb.

Ld Darius of The Bells, Nautilus Persuviant
Patriarch of Rising Thunder
Apprentice to Miestres Eowyn ferch Rhys
2nd Artisan of Dargons Fire Tor
Willing participant in the plot for self
glorification Via my automatic signature!
(817)459-2504 no calls after 9:00 PM