ES - Fool's Court and Revel

breee at juno.com breee at juno.com
Wed Jun 24 06:33:03 PDT 1998

>True, however PLEASE remember that it is also Lord Charles and my SCA
>wedding!
>Should our good folks really wear black at a wedding revel???  I'll
>get back
>with everyone regarding the 'attire'...

Hmmmmm I was asked this same question at my wedding.  My future
sister-in-law wanted to wear a black tea dress with rinestones on the
bodice of it.  The other girls were getting on to her and they came to me
and asked me...........my reply was that it was an evening wedding and
she looked very lovely.
Hmmmmm  I  had a Gov't teacher who was 50 yrs. old and married for the
4th time (*or divorced for the 4th time at the moment*) and she said
maybe the marriage did not last because she wore black.  Black is her
favorite color.  She said she would do it again..........I never asked
her what color she wore to her husband's (4) funerals?    They wear white
to chinese funerals and Red to the Weddings......
Ok...........I'm going to stop now!

bree~