ES - hightower's tourney

windell gibson draeco at swbell.net
Sun Jun 28 04:48:44 PDT 1998

Greeting to all of Steppes and Elfsea,  Today's tournament is
Florentine, Double elimination.It starts around 2:30-3:00.  Please,
Please remember to bring plenty of  water, soda does not hydrate you.
Please do some stretching before entering the tournament.  But most of
all, "HAVE FUN".
The tourney today may take longer due to heat, we will be taking more
breaks than usual.  Our main directive is safety.
We will be giving a prize for the most Gentile Lady and we have a Quest
for the youth. I will instruct the youth when I get there or when they
get there.  your true and faithful servant, V. Kate