ES - dance at the Games

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 3 11:53:58 PDT 1998

Greetings Elfsea,

  I regret I must make a correction concerning the anouncment about
dance in June Scroll due to a misunderstanding between myself and the
Elfsea Cronicler.  I had made prior commitments and will be attending
the Alexandrian Symposium, and will not be able to lead dancing at the
games.  If others are willing to take this on, I will give what support
I can give.
  I am happy to announce that where ever Elfsea fighter practice is, we
will be doin some dancing.  Its all still in the beguinner stages, so
don't be afraid to join us.  Just come on out and have some fun.  Please
direct comment to my home adress.  Thanx.

In Service,

Philip White