ES - web pages

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Fri Jun 5 06:06:16 PDT 1998

Galen,

This topic came up last night in a conversation with Mistress Jeanmarie,
and I thought I'd throw it out to see what people would think.

There are a number of us who have web pages, some that are even
dedicated to the SCA and /or our personas.  I have no problem with
people knowing mine and even linking to it.  Perhaps others feel the
same way, and, in that case, perhaps they would not mind posting the
addresses here for all of us to view.

My SCA page is:

http://www.flash.net/~smabry/docs/sca.htm

and everyone is invited to come and look and enjoy.
--
Spence Mabry
Director