ES - a true point to heraldry

THE MIGHTY HENGIST hengist at flash.net
Mon Jun 8 16:03:25 PDT 1998

I hope ya'll find this as funny as i did, and it shows how even today's day
and age that heraldry still works.
    This weekend at the highland games we had our little fighting demo's
and what. Well some friends of mine came over to see me. We never had a
chance to touch base. I spoke with them today at work and they said that
they looked for me, saw some one fighting that looked simular to me but
this guy had a little center grip shield and not a larger oval that was
blue with a "yellow crane" upon it. So we never had a chance to visit. Upon
relating the story to my lady she simply stated "My friends had no trouble
finding me."

hengist