ES - Just checking in...

Vanora Villon de Paris vanora at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 21 10:56:22 PDT 1998

Greetinings freinds,

   just checking in to let you know all's ok in Georgia.

   I'm about to start going to fighter practices here in the Shire of
Border Vale Keep, Atlantia and see what fighting styles they have
here... I can't fight, though. I injured my hip and have to heal-up FAST
and I'm not allowed to play sports until after jump school. "Go
Airborne!"

   Anything new? Anyone new? Good events going on or comming up? Lady
Mara still smiling from ear to ear? Lady Arabella still on full speed
without running out of breath?  ;)

   I'm sorry I won't see any of you for a few more months.... I miss you
all!

My Best to You,

Lady Vanora

PS   Anyone going to be in Mereides, Atlantia, or Trimaris soon?