ES - FW: Greetings from a new arrival

Vicki Marsh zarazina at flash.net
Sun Jun 21 20:13:38 PDT 1998

Greetings, Elfsea,

It looks like we have another new person in the area.

As I will be unable to attend Moot on July 2, and don't have Eilidgh's
e-mail address, I was hoping that some of you might write to the gentleman
and say hello.

Thank you, and remember -

Life is Good in Elfsea

Baroness Xene Therianos (Yes, I am finally trying again to register my name
- and I think it will pass this time.  However, don't worry about changing
the official spelling for now)