ES - Halloween Weekend

Axel , Jeanmaire & Diane Remes remes at flash.net
Wed Jun 24 05:45:39 PDT 1998

Jeanmaire here:

I hate to put a damper on things (and maybe this won't) but there's an event in Tempio on Halloween Weekend, sponsored by The Consorts.  We just got the July issue of the Black Star yesterday, and it's listed as a Tourney of Love, but it is in fact a Lady's Challenge Tournament (where the Ladies make challenge matches for their fighters) and Sir Pendarin is writing an Adults Only Quest for the evening.  (I'm quoting his wife, here.  She says there's nothing obscene - it's just not for kiddies.)

I love the Fool's Event idea for Halloween & would love to go, but I'm committed to helping out at this event.  It's also going to be a truly fun event, and I'm not sure the Barony wants to conflict with something so close, even if it's just a local Baronial event.  This, of course, is not my decision.  I just thought you all should be aware of what's happening.

In Service,
Jeanmaire