ES - Update on Fool's Court, Revel & Masqued Ball

windell gibson draeco at swbell.net
Fri Jun 26 07:40:31 PDT 1998

CaptnAnn at AOL.com wrote:

> Greetings All!
>
> Tenetively FC&R will be having 2 official competitions: Bardic, and Dessert!
> So get out your recipe or bard books, 'cuz there will probably be some stiff
> competition.
>
> Also, there are (at this time) 2 unofficial competitions: Games (practice,
> practice, practice... still talking to Lord Charles regarding the theme), and
> Best Masque!  Pull out ALL the stops here, 'cuz not only does creativity and
> 'beauty' (?) count, but also originality.  The theme for the Masque comp. is:
> "Plague, Plague, Go Away!"
>
> There will also be a Pot-Luck Feast, fighter practice, and lots of other stuff
> to relax and have fun with!
>
> More updates when I get them....
>
> Dancing For The Dream,
>
> Lady Anne
Ok here is a stupid question what is FC&R, when is it and where is it?
I love mask balls.  Is there anything I can do seeing as how I am at
home all the time do to an injury.  I sew, paint, bead and other things
I can't think of.  Please pass this along to others.
This is for working mom's and dad's: If you don't have time to make
costumes for your children for halloween please let me know.  I would
love to help.  Thanks, Barb  PS And I can make sca clothing too.  I can
also alter anything.